Monday, November 19, 2007

Deep Fried Losers

Hey losers, stalkers and other assorted weirdos
long time no blog, I've been so busy with Mr Big flying here and there. I just got back from Chicago. Met up with a long time caller for coffee and cash.
After 2 years of joyful wallet raping and a random trip to Chicago I met a close loser of mine Warren. Warren the wallet is a special loser, He breaks the mold of the fat ugly dumb fuck by being sexy, married, successful and loaded rich. We met at the Four Seasons for the best 2 hours Warren has probably had in year. Lunch was wonderful as I sat and berated him and threatened him endlessly that I was going to follow him back to the office and expose him. I loved every second of it. Dessert was the best part, after I had my cappuccino Warren handed me a gift card for Saks for $2000. I see a new Marc Jacobs Winter bag in my near future.

Prezzie Piggie SteveDorkman struck and sent me awesome new covers for my patio chairs and a fluffy new robe.
I Rock!

No comments: