Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jewish Princess Jetsetting is What I do .. Losers .. they pay

Back again from a heat filled couple of days in Las Vegas which anyone who reads my blog knows I LOVE Vegas and I go all the time and of course being the Jewish Princess that I am. I insist on staying in only the best 5 star hotels and of course it must always be a Suite. This wonderful stay was paid in full to the tune of $2500 for 2 days of fun by my rich dumb loser in Michigan who pays me to be fabulous.
My FAVE loser mike is becoming super testy these days as I am always with Mr Big. He gets insanely jealous and always asks if he is still my top loser. Mike.... you are being pathetic.
My Volcano sucking loser in colorado did a nice drop off yesterday of $300 just cuz Im so mean and cute at the same time.
Want in on my life and fun.. call me douche bags!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I love helping this Girl out and getting her to places where she can have fun. Yes I'm one of the guys that gives this Princess what she wants, why not she controls me in so many ways. So if you are reading this maybe you should call her and just see how sweety and sassy she really is at first and then watch how she starts to control you.

Mandy's Little ATM PIG

Anonymous said...

Mandy, you told me that I was the only one for you. I'm starting to think that those pictures I sent you with me in panties will not be kept safe, I know you said they would be but I can only afford so much per week in Blackmail money, Please don't post them. I'll send you and Mr. Big somewhere hot again soon.

PantiesBOI