Monday, February 04, 2008

Award for sickest loser of the year goes to............

***** WARNING READING THIS MAY CAUSE YOU MAKE NEVER EAT PEPPERONI AGAIN**********

By far one of the creepiest callers that has ever called. Jack or should we say Coke head freak Jack. He loves calling doing massive piles of blow while either he is home or in some seedy nasty hotel room. The freak really was nasty this week. While in one of his all day bender frenzys he went on cam and was actually fucking himself with a still linked and wrapped pepperoni link!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I thought I had seen it all from this loser like a squash, cucumber, zuccini, beer bottles, champagne bottle, fist, yeah I know .. I'm gagging just tying this.
Of course I had to take pics to share.
Isn't he a pathetic loser!

No comments: