Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Jewish Prince Of Panties

The Jewish Prince of Panties has made his way into my Princess life. He's a rich ass Jewish man that gets weak and loses his mind when he see's or even thinks about my perfect pantie's and my bitchy Jewish Princess of an attitude. He loves to listen to the daily rants about my fabulous life with Mr Big and all of our sexual antics. Pantie Prince is a great sugar daddy at least he is proving to be a total perfect pantie pig. Pantie Party here I come! The more I taunt Pantie Prince with my Jewish Princess Panties the more weak and obedient he becomes for me. He just jet setted in from NYC for some meetings. He just called me from his car with his driver hearing him the entire time. Guess who's going on a trip to Rodeo......
Jealous Much?

My Pansy in Panties who hasn't called in a while decided to give me a ring and get on cam for me! Wow after a booming sissy sweep.. I made him pay $8.00 a min to look at him ... I mean like seriously... as if I'm going to look at his pink pantied ass for free... RIGHT.

Prezzie Piggy Mike just started building up my new bedroom .... I need all new bedding to mess up with Mr Big.. Sheets rolled in..... OINK OINK So far he sent the luxurious sheets but I wont use them until I get the rest! And I also won't tell him anymore details about me and Big!

No comments: